OPAQ is the premier network security cloud company. OPAQ’s platform-as-a-service enables partners to deliver Fortune 100-grade security-as-a-service to customers delivered from the OPAQ Cloud, built to optimize speed and performance. With OPAQ, service providers are equipped with a simplified ability to centrally monitor security performance and compliance maturity, generate reports, manage security infrastructure, and enforce policies – all through a single interface. This empowers OPAQ partners to grow revenue and margins, eliminate complexity and costs, and establish a competitive advantage that helps them attract and retain customers. Based in Northern Virginia, OPAQ is privately held and is funded by Greenspring Associates, Columbia Capital, Harmony Partners, and Zero-G, Inc. To learn more, visit www.opaq.com.
Your Role and Responsibilities
OPAQ is seeking an experienced Technical Trainer to join our growing Sales and Solutions Architecture team. As a Technical Trainer, you will develop and deliver materials to both internal and external audiences to drive awareness, knowledge, and skill proficiency across the OPAQ team and our partner network. This training will include areas such as business value, sales processes, technical architectures, and support functions to enable OPAQ’s sales, architecture, support teams, and partners to be able to deliver key messages, drive customer engagements, and close deals.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Management of the OPAQ Learning Management System (LMS)
- Creation and management of OPAQ internal and external training programs, including certifications for sales, architects, and support professionals
- Creation of electronic learning materials to be hosted in the OPAQ LMS
- Delivering training materials, including in-person instructor led engagements, to partners and customers
- Deliver training on sales process, business value, competitive positioning, architecture, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 – 7 years of Sales Enablement Experience – specialty in developing and delivering training
- Familiarity with Enablement Content, Tools, and Methods
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Salesforce (and/or other CRMs)
- Adaptability and readiness to deploy training for new initiatives as needed
- Experience with one or more of the following: cyber security technologies, networks, cloud services, managed services
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education and Training background in cyber security or networking
- Experience in creating certification paths and training to support those paths for both technical and non-technical disciplines
- Helping sellers recognize opportunity, and close deals faster by providing them with relevant content, tools and methods.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to [email protected]
OPAQ is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status