Now more than ever, advanced firewall capabilities are needed by organizations in order to withstand the increasingly sophisticated assault on their networks. This is particularly true for midsize enterprises, which lack budget, security personnel, and other resources to effectively manage their risk. Buying, testing, integrating, and managing next-gen firewalls is just too complex and expensive. OPAQ’S FWaaS powered by Palo Alto Networks gives you robust enterprise-grade firewall protection that’s cost-effective, flexible, and simple to manage.
Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall from the OPAQ Cloud
OPAQ Firewall-as-a-Service (FWaaS) provides affordable, on-demand Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall protection from the OPAQ Cloud. It is instantly scalable and is simply managed through a single interface. OPAQ’s backend management automation and orchestration, and fully encrypted SD-WAN deliver the advanced firewall protection midsize enterprises need in the most simplified, cost-effective and flexible way.
No more configuring firewall appliances and patching devices. No more settling for “good enough” firewall protection, because you are unable to cope with the cost and complexity associated with enterprise-grade security.
With OPAQ FWaaS powered by Palo Alto Networks, you will have the ability to:
Stop network attacks in their tracks and keep business moving forward safely
Detect known and unknown threats earlier
Remotely enforce and manage policy
Features of Firewall-as-a-Service
OPAQ Protect Agent
• Virtual Edge Connect securely connects hosts and mobile devices to OPAQ Cloud platform service
• Secures Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android devices
Network Intrusion Prevention and Detection (IPS/IDS)
• Examines network traffic flows to prevent and detect vulnerability exploits
• Blocks network and application layer vulnerability exploits, buffers, overflows and port scans to protect data
Network Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
• Finds and removes millions of types of malware variants, such as Ransomware and other malicious software
• Blocks malware hidden in compressed files or web traffic, such as compressed HTTP/HTTPS, as well as flagged PDF viruses
Network URL Inspection and Filtering
• Controls web surfing and access to Internet sites by permitting or denying access to specific websites
• Granular web-browsing policies can be applied, complementing application visibility and control policies that protect the network from unnecessary risks
• Provides known malicious and high-risk IP addresses and DNS that are automatically blocked from accessing restricted assets
• Intercepts and sinkholes DNS queries for malicious domains